You can't really format a message you receive in Outlook 2003. However, you can hit Reply and format the whole text in your reply document.
This is a macro I use to create margins in the Outlook text:
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
.LeftIndent = CentimetersToPoints(2)
.RightIndent = CentimetersToPoints(2)
Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToPage, Which:=wdGoToNext, Name:="1"
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
My Style Version 2.2 For Internet ExplorerThis little program allows you to create a custom style for web pages that you view in the Internet Explorer browser.
You can customize a web page in several ways:
- increase spacing between lines of text to make it more readable
- use margins - useful when the text occupies the whole screen width
- replace the page font with the more comfortable Georgia font
- make text resizable
- hide all images on the page
- make page background white
After you have installed the program, open a new instance of the Internet Explorer. Go to the Tools menu. You will see a new menu item there - My Style Settings. Click on the My Style Settings menu item. This dialog will pop up.
The dialog has the following options:
- Line Spacing - increases line spacing from 100% to 200%
- Left Margin - increases left margin up to 30% of the page width
- Right Margin - increases left margin up to 30% of the page width
- Use Georgia font - forces the page to use the Georgia font
- Hide Images - hides all images on the page
Open a new instance of the Internet Explorer browser. Righ-click on the mouse. You will see a new menu item on the context menu: My Style. Click on the My Style menu item. The current web page will be refreshed with the new settings. For example, if you checked the 'Hide all images' option, all the images on the page will be hidden.
Toolbar ButtonYou can place a button on the Internet Explorer toolbar for easy access to the Settings screen. Go to the View->Toolbars->Customize menu item. In the left part of the screen you will see a My Style icon. Click on the Add button to move it the Current toolbar buttons list in the right part of the dialog. The My Style icon will appear on the Internet Explorer toolbar.
LimitationsIncreasing margins may not work on all sites, particularly those that adopted the latest CSS designs. This option is intended to be used mostly with web pages that use a one-column layout occupying the whole screen width.
Style changes are effective only on the current web page.
Download MystyleSetup.exe Once downloaded, unzip it and double-click MystyleSetup.exe. This installs the My Style on your computer.
If you have an earlier version of My Style installed on your computer, please uninstall it first.